Florida Criminal Defense Attorneys For State And Federal Charges
Strecker Legal is a law firm with offices in West Palm Beach and Orlando with a team of skilled attorneys offering extensive experience in state and federal courts throughout Florida.
We recognize that state and federal felony cases are often high profile, involving the possibility for media attention. Your reputation and liberty are at stake, and the attorneys at Strecker Legal are ready to fight for you.
Respect And Recognition Make A Difference In The Courtroom
Our attorneys offer outstanding professional credentials.
If you are currently under investigation for a criminal offense in the state or federal judicial court system in Florida, call 561-360-2470 (West Palm Office) or (407) 269-8540 (Orlando Office) or contact our offices through our website to arrange a consultation with a lawyer on our team as soon as possible.
Our full range of representation in state and federal courts includes:
- Wire, bank and mail fraud
- Mortgage fraud, RICO offenses
- IRS tax fraud
- Welfare, Medicaid or Medicare fraud
- Internet fraud, illegal website sales
- Identity theft
- Securities fraud
- Homicide, murder, manslaughter
- Felony aggravated assault and battery
- Domestic violence
- Misdemeanor assault charges
- Gang-related violence
- Sexual battery
- Sex crimes against children
- Prostitution and solicitation of a prostitute
- Child pornography, Internet sex crimes
- Drug trafficking, distribution
- Misdemeanor and felony possession
- Pharmaceutical drug offenses, pain clinic charges
- School zone offenses
- Interstate and international
- Manufacturing and cultivation, grow operations, meth lab charges
DUI and related charges
- DUI manslaughter, vehicular homicide
- Hit-and-run, eluding an police officer
- Driving under the influence, DUI
- Related traffic offenses
- Burglary, robbery
- Auto theft
- Check forgery
- Possession of stolen property
- Breaking and entering, criminal trespass
Juvenile Delinquency Crimes
We understand what is at stake when a minor runs into trouble with the law. If not handled correctly, there could be lasting consequences. We extend our experience to helping college students and juvenile offenders receive aggressive, knowledgeable defense representation. If you are the parent of a teenager or college student in Palm Beach County, Broward County, Martin County, Okeechobee County, St. Lucie County , Orange County, or Seminole County, and need experienced local defense representation, we will work aggressively to help protect a promising future.